No albums or photos uploaded yet.
- Keystone Symposium: The Biological Code of Cell Signaling - A Tribute to Tony Pawson (F1) from Jan 11, 2015 09:30 AM to Jan 16, 2015 09:30 AM — Sheraton Steamboat Resort, Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA,
- Prompted by the recent loss of one of the brightest stars in the life sciences, we are planning a Keystone Symposium to honor the memory of Tony Pawson. The aim of the meeting would be to provide a forward-looking symposium rooted in his prodigious scientific legacy. It would constitute a natural evolution of previous symposia organized by him (such as the “Omics Meets Cell Biology” series and “The Evolution of Protein Phosphorylation”). As such, the scientific focus of the symposium would be on the role of post-translational modifications (PTMs), modular protein domains and signaling networks as driving forces of human evolution and disease.
- International Conference on Systems Biology (ICSB-2013) from Aug 29, 2013 10:00 PM to Sep 02, 2013 10:00 PM — Tivoli Congress Center, Copenhagen, Denmark,
- The International Conference on Systems Biology (ICSB) is a primary international conference for systems biology research. In 2013 we will host this in the Tivoli Conference Center, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Integrative Network Biology 2012: Network Medicine from May 11, 2012 01:00 PM to May 13, 2012 10:00 AM — Denmark,
- The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is organizing a meeting of world-leaders in systems and network biology.
- Symposium: Integrative Network Biology and Cancer 1.0 from May 14, 2010 04:00 PM to May 15, 2010 10:00 PM — ICR, Chelsea, London, UK,
- The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR) is organizing a meeting of world-leaders in systems and network biology to celebrate the launch of the ICR's Integrative Network Biology initiative (inbi).
- EMBO systems Biology Course 2010 from Apr 09, 2010 11:00 PM to Apr 12, 2010 11:00 PM — EBI, Hinxton, UK,
- 'In silico systems biology: network reconstruction, analysis and network based modelling'.